Sunday, 27 May 2012

Three Loaves of Brioche

A few weeks back, I made lots of shortbread bites for a food sale at my church to raise money for our young people to go to summer camp. Today, they're having food sale number two, and I was going to make shortbread bites and brioche, but having been ill for a week, I didn't really have time for both. After much discussion (mostly with myself) I decided to concentrate on making brioche in hope that everyone will know at it is, and enjoy it! :) Yay! :)

For those of you who aren't sure what brioche is, it's like a very light, very soft sweet bread that comes from France. Sometimes it has a filling, sometimes it doesn't. Either way, it's delicious and I highly recommend trying some! :)

One big loaf of cinnamon and brown sugar swirls, and two little loaves that have a figgy filling - all wrapped up and ready to go! :)

This is my biggest bake yet - when I'd finished kneading the dough I was pretty tired! This is gonna be good fun though! Hope everyone will enjoy this batch of brioche, and that this sweet bread doesn't cause too much confusion! Hahaa. Let the fundraising begin! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)