Tuesday, 19 June 2012

Pastries :)

My lovely friend and colleague, Morgan has flown off to Americaland without me. She's allowed though - she's going over there to be awesome, so I'll just have to make do with Skyping her. But I was still a little sad because I wanted to go too. So today, I decided to keep very busy! I went shopping with my mum, popped into my other work to see my colleagues, prepared a blogpost for tomorrow, nipped to the shop for my dad, and then baked. Oh yes.

Joyous Zan with baking success!

A collage of my lovely puff pastry creations! Nom nom nom!

It's the first time I've made puff pastry, so I thought I'd try some rough tough pastry. Seemed to be less delicate so I couldn't do it so wrong? Anyway, I experimented with a few different fillings, a few different designs, and remarkably, they all came out okay! I'm so very surprised and I'm soooo very chuffed! I'm also very full having eaten many. 

I feel that I am making a good recovery. It means that now I can bake and eat the stuff I make! Wooohooo! Hoorah for baking, hoorah for puff pastry, and hoorah for everything being okay in the end :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)