Saturday, 30 June 2012

Three Hours in Loogerbrooger

It's 7 days to go before my brother's wedding and we all had a mini adventure to Loughborough to have a bit of a practice. I got to hang out with my friends Lisa and Calvin, and together with my bro, we investigated the radio all the way down.

Loughborough is said "Lufbrer" (and not Loogerbrooger) and is about 2 hours away from Manchester. Here are a couple of photos of what I got up to when we were there... but I give nothing away about what's gonna happen at the wedding :D

A mini windmill, in the car park of a local mechanics

The roof! So awesome!

My brother and two of the three of his merry men.

My brother. And my sister's arms.

My soon-to-be sister-in-law (on the right) and one of her merry women :)

It was a nice day catching up with some friends and meeting my soon-to-be family-in-law. The church is amazing, and I get to be the official photographer! There's gonna be loads more photos next week. Of things that are far more wedding related, but for now, here is the teaser! Woohoo! :) It's getting exciting now! Hoorah for family weddings! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)