Wednesday, 25 July 2012

A Trip to the Seaside

My friends Lee and Shazia took me to Blackpool today for some pre-birthday fun! :) Here's what we got up to:

I had chips, gravy and mushy peas by the sea :)

Here is Shazia, Lee and me :)

Look, the big ferris wheel :)

Blackpool can look so pretty :)

Me and Shazia, hanging out :)

Lee and Shazia at the beginning of the Waltzers ride...

...Lee and Shazia, possibly not enjoying it as much as they were before...

They won me a doughnut! :)

Fun art sculptures near Blackpool tower.

A delicious doughnut, just for me :)

I had a lovely trip to the seaside today - it was nice to get away and relax. The sea is so calming somehow, and I had some wonderful company. I really enjoyed myself this evening. Hoorah for Lee and Shazia! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)