Thursday, 26 July 2012

Celebrations: Older and Wiser :)

It was my birthday today, to add to the spectacular delights of my day, I had to wake up super early for my graduation! Here are some of the highlights of my day:

Excitement :)

Some of my favourite people in the world.

More excitement.

This is Andy, Andy and Zan. This is currently my most favourite photo, in the world :)

A wonderful birthday present.

Another wonderful birthday present.

And this is the oddest birthday cake, ever! :)

I had a lovely day today and I'm really really happy! It was full of friends and family, and everyone was wishing me well for something I've done well in for a change :) I've had a gazillion messages today for both my graduation and my birthday, and have been trying to reply back individually to everyone, but if I've missed anyone I'm truly sorry! A huge thank you to everyone for their lovely messages! :) You are all a blessing to me :)

2 comments:

  1. Hurrah!

    Congratulations :)

    I like all the pictures, it looks like a good day. That cake is awesome and confusing.

    And I like the andy, andy, zan pic aka your favourite pic. Good of you to crouch down so you're the same height as the boys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you! That cake was definitely confusing. And yes, that Andy, Andy, Zan pic is awesome. Yay! :) There are more photos somewhere, but I didn't want to bore everyone :)

      Delete

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)