Saturday, 21 July 2012

Videos and Such

Next Thursday, I will be graduating! I'm very excited! I'm also super eager to show my love to some of my fellow classmates that I spent 2 years with so I've been making gifts! :) Here is a hint to the final product:

Recognise the style? It's continuing a style of work my Working Together group and I set as a president for our project. 

I'd also like to talk about my Working Together project a little bit. Remember I was super unsure about sharing the videos because I didn't know whether it would get a good mark or not? Well, I have recently found out that the mark we got has never been given before on our course. Now I don't know what that means in the grand scheme of things, but it makes me super chuffed! All the work we put into it actually paid off. I'm SO excited about how we're going to develop our work in the future.

So will I show you the videos? Maybe. I also hear that Kickstarter might be launching in the UK, in which case I might be kick starting my very own project to take these little videos to a higher level. With a little help from my friends :)

And why am I linking in graduation with our little videos? Well, you'll have to wait to find out! :) Oh the suspense! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)