Saturday, 7 July 2012

Mr and Mrs Clement Law :)

The wedding was amazing! AMAZING! But I am too tired to talk about it so I'll give you some of my silly photos first, and a proper update tomorrow.

The newly wed couple, and Chris and James and Me - a big-head photo extravaganza!

Here they are! My brother and my new sister-in-law! Click on the pic to see it bigger! Aren't they funny? :) They're just a lovely couple! :)



Here's me, very late on in the evening after I'd just changed into flipflops. I'm surprised I'm still standing - I'm so tired!

And here are a couple of photos of the view near the reception. So nice.

My apologies for disappearing off the face of the earth for 3 days - wedding prep is magical at eating time! Anyway, there will be far more photos to come in the following days! Watch this space! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)