Monday, 6 August 2012

A Few Little Happies :)

I've had a super productive and pretty awesome day today.

First I get my Postcard Book put on Recyclart - a very cool blog thingy that showcases different people's recycled art projects. Then I buy a very shiney new suitcase for my forthcoming adventures (see tomorrow's post) to replace a rather dilapidated looking, slightly broken and now retired suitcase.

Last night, I finished what I thought was the last Tiffany Aching book that Terry Pratchett wrote and got really quite sad. I was totally surprised today when I found another book, just after I bought the suitcase, which then made me super happy. I love reading about certain fictional characters and love to see how they develop over time. And I especially love Tiffany Aching.

Tiffany Aching books, filled with Wee Free Men! :) And witches! :)

After that, I met up with my friend Andy for meatballs at Ikea! Which is simple, and doesn't seem very extra-ordinary, but is actually a rare snatched moment of awesome that we don't often get because we lead such busy lives on different sides of the Pennines.

So today was filled with pockets of awesome that were little but significant happies. I always harp on about it, but it really is the little things in life that make the difference. It definitely works out like that for me. Maybe especially because I am little myself. I don't know. What I do know is I've had a lovely day. Hoorah for little happies! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)