Wednesday, 8 August 2012

Flight of the Angry Birds

You might remember that I got an Angry Birds game for my birthday. Well, today, I decided it was high time that they fly.

Getting ready to fly solo...

Hoorah! We have flight!

Now this is just showing off...

Hold on, who are they?


More flying Angry Birds!

Hehehehe!

Angry birds reflecting on a blue sky day. It was great weather for a first flight. Good job birdies!

I had fun taking this set of photos. My mum happened to be in the garden at the time. She watched me struggle to launch the birds, laughed, and came over to help. This ended up with her standing on a chair just above me and shouting at the top of her lungs... well... the usual. It was pretty funny! As long as we got some good photos! Hoorah! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)