Friday, 10 August 2012

Freebie Friday - exfoliating wash

I have completely cooled off with the free stuff because I'm going away, but I got a bit of a surprise this week in the form of exfoliating wash:

It's full size and everything! I was so pleased! :)

So that's a final hoorah before I jet off to the US. It may be a couple of weeks before I get to show any free stuff off, but there may well be American products on show for freebie fridays :)

Now, to business! I had Giveaway Day last friday! And there were only two responses! My lovely friends Wai and Shazia both left me messages for my freebie giveaway so I've decided that I have two winners! TWO WINNERS! I shall reiterate:

The winners are Wai and Shazia!

Huge applause for the winners! :) WOOOOOO! :) Please send me a photo of your freebie goodies when you receive them :) Woooo! :) Well done you two! :) And hoorah for all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)