Friday, 31 August 2012

Freebie Fridays - glow stick and food samples

I finally managed to get some free stuff in the US! Hoorah! :) It really helped that I went to the Fairport Music and Food Festival last Saturday, because free stuff always materialises at big events. Here's what I managed to get together as on-the-go free things:

A free cup of Monster energy drink. For those who know the effects of caffeine on me, no I didn't drink the whole cup. :) And weirdly, nothing weird really happened...

I got a glow stick! It made me really really very very happy :)

I also got me some free chocolate:)

No big group photo for my freebies this time, but I'm really happy that I managed to get a few things together. I'm beginning to think that freebies aren't as easily available in the US, but coupons are a completely different story. Coupons are everywhere and can sometimes mean you can get free stuff. Or ridiculously discounted. I'll do some research. Maybe I'll have to have "Almost Freebie Fridays" for a while instead. Hahaa. We'll see. 

Hoorah for free stuff! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)