Monday, 27 August 2012

Little Bits of Fun :)

I've been mooching around and taking photos, enjoying the excitement of discovery and being happy :) Here are some of the sights I have seen:

You know you're in America when things are bigger. Even the moths.

You know you're in America when things are bigger. And when a slice of pizza is the size of your torso.


Fields of corn!

Pretty pretty sunset skies!

Rather silly and slightly unnecessary signs :)

A tiny, tiny snail - the baby version of a little something I have at home! I will have to take a photo when I get home :)

Little things really make me very very happy! There will be more coming soon! :) Woohooo! I love adventures! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)