Friday, 7 September 2012

Freebie Fridays - hair stuff!

I'm very excited to announce that I got free things this week! Hoorah! I say that like I got loads. Nope, just one item of post from one company that happened to come with two matching sachets of stuff. But I was excited anyway! Let's hope it's the beginning of many free things coming my way! :)

Hoorah for shampoo and conditioner samples that apparently keep my hair from falling out during Fall. I'm super happy that it fits in with my Fall, Falls, fall thoughts that I've been having.

I'm super chuffed that I can finally add another photo to my Freebie Fridays page too. I've been a little sad about my free stuff drought. Yay for free stuff! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)