Tuesday, 11 September 2012

Little Pumpkin :)

I've realised that there is no way to actually miss Fall in the US. For one thing, Halloween kinda just erupted out of nowhere. And I mean, it's exploded here. There are aisles and aisles of Halloween stuff everywhere in every shop! Another thing is that everything has turned orange. The last thing is that very suddenly and hilariously pumpkins are everywhere.

But you know what, I really like pumpkins. I think I've always liked pumpkins, but there's not enough of them in the UK to really look and touch and feel. Now I see them everywhere in the US! Turns out, I really like the shape and colour of pumpkins. And it's a fun word. PUMPKIN! Today, I found me a little pumpkin:

Look at it! It's so small! It almost looks fake! It's SO CUTE! :)

Look at how many pumpkins there are! The colours are awesome and the little pumkins are so plentiful! Yay! So happy!:) Hoorah for Autumn in the US! Wooooo! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)