Tuesday, 4 September 2012

Looks like Rain

When I stepped outside this afternoon, I was greeted with sticky and heavy air that felt a little bit like syrup. I could smell that it was going to rain, and very soon after that, I took this photo:

Look at those angry clouds. It meant that the flip flops that I had chosen to wear today were not going to stay dry!

About 10 minutes after I took this photo, there was brief shower. Wet enough to get your hair all drippy, but not enough of it to make the ground turn into a giant lake. There was a brief pause afterwards that allowed the hot concrete evaporate off some of the fresh water, but then the heavens opened. It rained so hard, I could feel it vibrations of the raindrops hitting the floor through my flip flopped feet. Let's just say I was glad I wasn't outside. Especially when it started thundering and lightning-ing.

I hope it's not going to be like this all week - I still have Fall to enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)