Monday, 3 September 2012

The Fall is Falling

I've not spent any time in the US during late Summer, so I haven't experienced the turning of Autumn here. Or Fall. Why's it called Fall? I amused myself a little bit the other day after coming home from Niagara with the sentence "I'm falling for the Falls in Fall". Hahahaa. Anyway, I went for a little walk earlier on and spent some time admiring autumnal colours:


I love Autumn, and I hear that when it's Fall in the US, it's really pretty. I can already feel the difference because it's warm and sunny in during the day, rather than rainy and miserable with soggy leaves like it is in the UK. The season is only just setting in: be ready for more leaf photos :)

Hoorah for seasons :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)