Tuesday, 23 October 2012

1, 2, 3, Pumpkinfest

I was delighted to have the chance to stay with my lovely friend and Pop-Up Adventure Play colleague, Anna, and had lots and lots of play time with her two little girls. We played at home, played at the park and played at the Pumpkinfest! Here are the delightful pics:

This is Alex proudly showing us what she made from the loose parts I brought to her.

This is Eliza "going to work". 

Here is Alex having fun at the park. 

This is Eliza, swooshing down the slide.

This is Alex at the Pumpkinfest, enjoying a ride that spins round and round. I felt queasy just watching her.

And here is Eliza. just after Pumpkinfest, covering herself in leaves.

I had a lot of fun with Anna and the girls. A huge thank you to Anna, Ken, Alex and Eliza for taking me into their home and having lots of fun with me! Woohooo! See you again soon! :)

1 comment:

  1. Zan! Thanks for these amazing play pics! We loved having you here!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)