Tuesday, 9 October 2012

A Little Pop of Colour

Every-so-often I colour a nail. It might be done with a pen, or a marker, I think it's been tippex before, and also real paint, but sometimes it's just with nail varnish. And sometimes it's a couple of fingers, or just the thumb. Today, I picked a bluey-purple gloss varnish. It's kinda pops doesn't it?

Pop! Blue! Or purple! Fun!

My lovely friend and colleague Morgan has been persuading me for ages to put nail varnish on with little to no effect. I think she's going to be surprised! It's nothing like her funky nails, but it's still cool :)

Hoorah for colour. And hoorah for a little bit of something different, every-so-often :)

1 comment:

  1. YES - and about time! Now I just need to persuade you to do the other ten (and then to do them each different colours)... X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)