Friday, 12 October 2012

Freebie Fridays - drinks, make-up and chocolate

I'm excited about this week's freebies! I don't have loads but I had to work for them! Haha. I got my first free item via coupon, like I said I would try for last week, and it makes me happy! Hoorah!

We have:
A thing of mascara
A sachet of iced tea
Two thingies of hot chocolate
and an entire bag of truffle chocolates!

The chocolates were my big score this week! It was a combination of coupons but I didn't pay a penny for them! Hoorah! I'm kinda chuffed that I got some mascara too! People are going to have some really interesting leaving presents from me when buzz off home! Haha! Hoorah for freebies! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)