Saturday, 6 October 2012

Freebie Fridays - hair stuff and drugs

There's a less-than-impressive stash of freebies this week, but good news, more drugs! Haha.

We have:
heartburn medicine - two more of the same ones as last week. Amusingly, I need 5 more free samples for a full course to treat the heartburn. 
and a complimenting set of shampoo and conditioner

I really hope that next week's freebies will be more exciting. I've sent off for a whole load of stuff, but coupons/vouchers are far more precedent over here in the US. I'm not kidding, there are SO many coupons, everywhere. I have a pocketful of coupons which I won't ever get round to using! Anyway, we'll have to wait and see what happens next week. Maybe I'll get a coupon for something free! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)