Tuesday, 30 October 2012

Nothing but Glitch

I've not really been able to do much in the last few days apart from work on the computer, and play Glitch. Glitch is a marvelous MMO browser game which is free to play, colourful to look at, curiously exciting. The most important thing about the game is I CAN'T DIE. I'm not sure if I've ever said, but I love video games! However, I'm not very good at them. Not being able to die is a wonderful feature of the game.

That's my house, that's my fruit tree, my gnome, my rock and my butler. I'll let you work out which each of those things are!

So there we go. That's how I pass them time. At least that's what I do when I have the internet and no cardboard boxes. And when I'm not baking. And when I'm not making something. Hmm. Hahaha. Hoorah for computer games! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)