Monday, 29 October 2012

Phil's Alive!

Remember a while ago, I went to adopt Phil? From a field of pumpkins, I selected him and took him home. He's been keeping me company ever since.

Today, I thought I'd give Phil a makeover. For some reason, this was more difficult than usual, but it's all good! I still have all 10 of my fingers and I tried a new carving technique! Ladies and gentlemen, an encouraging round of applause please......

Hahaha! Isn't he awesome? :D He has hands on both sides of his head too!

I was worried that Phil wouldn't show up in the dark but I was pleasantly surprised when it worked out for me! Who woulda known that pumpkins are actually see-through! Hello Phil! 


I'm so chuffed that Phil's new makeover worked out so well! All in time for halloween too! Hoorah! :) I shall proudly display him in the darkest part of the house when the trick-or-treaters come! So excited! :) Only a few days to go! :) Hoorah! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)