Wednesday, 21 November 2012

A Special Delivery!

My lovely friend Shazia has once surprised me with a little box of snacks. With that little box, I made my Pop-Up Play Box, a little surprise for my mini friends, Eliza and Alex, who absolutely loved it! They loved it so much that I have started making some very cunning plans!

Today, Shazia dropped off a special delivery which made me very very happy.

Yay, lots of boxes!

So now I'm gearing myself up for a bajillion Pop-Up Play Boxes. Sounds crazy? Well you're talking to a crazy lady! This is going to be the start of a wonderful, recycling, re-purposing project, and I'm excited! You'll have to check back in with me to see how I'm doing :) Hoorah for boxes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)