Friday, 23 November 2012

Freebie Fridays - grape juice

This week has been a very uneventful week for freebies. I don't think I've had enough time to get out and about for my usual walk-by free stuff. I have managed to get one, rather good free item:

Ladies and gentlemen, presenting my... free 1 litre of grape juice! Wooooo!

Apparently, while I've been home, I've also had some freebies in the States. This photo was in my inbox a few days ago:

Completely remotely, I have managed to acquire:
a piece of floss
a stick of deodorant
a small packet of wet wipes
a tube of toothpaste
and a goody bag of feminine hygiene products!

Kinda by accident, I have had quite an epic week of goodies, if you count the ones that were sent to my name in another country. I reckon it counts! Hahaha.

And in a kinda very, erm, weird way, I seem to have a super impressive Freebie Fridays page now. I started the weekly blogpost in March so I have a few months to go before it's anniversary, but I'm really quite chuffed. Hehehe. It's gotten to the point where my friends are really excited when they get free stuff and then tell me about it when they see me! I really like that. Free stuff makes me, and my friends, very happy! :) Hoorah! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)