Friday, 2 November 2012

Freebie Fridays - Last US Edition

I'm off back to the UK next week so this week will be the last of my US freebies. I have to say, this week I have received an unusual collection of free stuff. It's going to be fun flogging these to people before I leave the States! :)

This week we have...
a sachet of anti-itch cream
2 little packets of fruit sugar
2 different flavours of vitamin C drink.
a 3-pack of incontinence pads.

Also, a sport involving bats, balls and home-runs did something awesome resulting in a country wide taco giveaway so...

Here's my free taco! Woooo! NOM NOM NOM!

I've stopped signing up to free stuff now so that the family I'm staying with won't get any more random post. I just hope the 3 month's absence from the UK has left me some fun freebies to go home to! Hoorah for cross continental freebies! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)