Thursday, 29 November 2012

Hello Winter :)

This morning, having spent a long time justifying getting out of bed, I peeked out of the window to see that Jack Frost has been to visit!

Look at this leaf! I'd love to do some of those sugar edged leaves this year for decoration inside the house. Maybe.

Frost is soooo cool. It baffles me completely how this is formed, but it's so pretty, I'm not going to complain about it.

And this is my lawn. Each individual blade of grass is coated with white frostiness! 

I spent a long time talking about how much I liked Autumn, but actually, I really like Winter too. It's a bit cold, but it's totally worth it for the crisp mornings with the blue skies, and gorgeous sunsets. It definitely looks pretty. Hehe. 

Hello Winter, thank you for visiting. Hope you don't stay too long! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)