Tuesday, 27 November 2012

My Playworker Plans

I went to Leeds today to visit the legend that is Fraser Brown. We had a good catch up and a giggle, and talked about almost everything under the sun. But that wasn't why I was there. The reason why I met up with Fraser today was to talk about further studies in Playwork. What that is yet, I won't reveal. Not until I am certain, but there's definitely a future. I think.

I found a few minutes to take a nice night photo of Leeds from the top floors of my uni building. I thought it looked quite nice:

If this photo was done at sunset, it would have been gorgeous! But as it stands, it's not too shabby.

On the subject of playwork, a lot of you know that I'm arranging the Keep Calm and Play On tour for him in March 2013. Many people were asking to see footage of the man in action so we gave him a traffic cone, stuffed him in a ball pit, and then made this video:


It's been a productive day today, with bookings for the tour coming in, crazy train journeys and costume designing (more on that later on this week). I think I will sleep soundly tonight knowing that I've done my best for the day. Hoorah!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)