Wednesday, 7 November 2012

Of Course There's a Storm

For those of you who follow my blog, you might want to cast your minds back to the other times I've traveled to and from the US and UK. I was trapped in Chicago because of snow, and stuck in New York because of a hurricane. When hurricane Sandy made an appearance, I was pretty much convinced that I would be caught up in that for going home! But no, as I checked times and tickets, I found out my flight out was cancelled because of a blizzard in NYC. Of course. So I'm still here.

I don't leave til Friday now. It's annoying because I was completely ready and packed for going home today so everything is stowed away in my suitcase. So what to do now? No idea. I suppose I could do more of the Marc Armitage tour stuff. And I might bake some fairy cakes. Ooh, and pop my indian corn.

Ah well. No worries. Home soon I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)