Friday, 2 November 2012

The Night After Halloween

After the excitement of halloween last night, I thought I'd snoop around the supermarket to see what happens to all the candy/sweets. On approaching the giant bin of discounted goodies, I was quietly amused to see that the remaining dregs of sweets/chocolate were being politely fought over by a few overgrown teenagers. But that was it. The aisles and aisles of halloween delicacies that I had seen a few days before had been reduced to a sad little pile of boringness - I was SO surprised.

Of course, instead of aisles filled with ghost, pumpkin and skeleton decorated sugar morsels, we have red, green and gold. Oh yes.

Christmas chocolate! Nom nom nom!

So I guess the halloween fairy has gone and Santa has thrown up on the retail world. Eventhough I'm only here for a few more days, I'm still kinda excited! I've always heard that Christmas in America was something worth experiencing, and I get a bit of American Christmas just before home! Hoorah for Christmas! :)

3 comments:

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)