Friday, 14 December 2012

Freebie Fridays - epic cereal and coffee

The long awaited freebie day has arrived, and I am happy to announce that I have free stuff in epic proportions. Here's the photo:

I got:
6 full size boxes of cereal
1 packet of ground coffee

Just so you can see the scale of this crazy freebie, I thought I'd take one more photo for you:

Cereal as tall as Zan! :)

I am SO happy. This makes me super super happy. What a great addition to my freebie fridays page! SO MUCH CEREAL! And what am I going to do with it? Well, I wondered about giving them away as Christmas presents, but then I thought, maybe I'll keep a box, gift a box, and then donate the rest to a food bank. Yes. I think that's what I might do.

HOORAH FOR FREE CEREAL! :)

2 comments:

  1. How on earth did you get so much free cereal? Is it a coincidence that it is the same height as you? Was it a 'your height in cereal kind of deal? Cereal? Enough questions? Yes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was submitting my details to get a free sample but came away with a Krate load of Krave instead. It was indeed just a coincidence that it was the same height as me though. I knew you'd be impressed :)

      Delete

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)