Friday, 21 December 2012

Freebie Fridays - food, credit and a flask!

I have had an eventful week with my freebies, ranging from the normal to the crazy! Here we go:

We have:
£8 of phone credit
4 chocolate krispie bars
2 tea bags
and a reusable coffee flask!

I was super excited about the phone credit and the flask! Fancy sending out something quite so nice for free! I'm totally going to use it! :) Hoorah! :)

Also, forgot to show you all that I got a free return bus ticket a couple of weeks ago:

Yay! Blue skies and free bus rides! :)

What an awesome week of freebies! :) It's gonna be quiet this next week because of Christmas, but you never know - I might get something else awesome! :) Hoorah for free things, and wishing you a very merry Christmas from Freebie Fridays! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)