Monday, 17 December 2012

Good times :)

It's been a few busy-ish days with every non-retail moment full of some fun things:

Fun in the Manchester Town Hall, keeping warm and taking photos of mosaics.

Finally hanging out with Ricky, congratulating him and taking happy photos!

This is a wishing tree. It was really nice and much more wishy than the tree I once made.

This was the first of 2 Christmas services I went to see. My kids! They sung really well and I was so proud!

And this is coffee cake in a fun paper case, ready for an early morning.

Christmas is now coming up fast and as people are slowing down for the season, I am speeding up! So many people to see and so many games to sell! More from me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)