Friday, 28 December 2012

Zan Vs Naan 2012

When the PMs are in town, we try our best to get together as many times as possible. Today, we decided to go for a curry! I've not had a curry since my operation so I was SO excited to have inconsequential greasy food! Yay! :)

This is us, contemplating curry.

This is curry, newly arrived, and the stack of naan bread, waiting for me to nom nom NOM!

Half of our group after curry! Hoorah! :)

Here we all are now, waiting for dessert at a sweet foods place.

This is my black forest cake. NOM NOM NOM!

I love eating, and I love my PMs, so together today I had a lovely day. I had a bit of a rubbish day at work, but it was nice to be collected and then whisked away on an evening of laughter and fun. Hoorah for the PMs and hoorah for food! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)