Monday, 7 January 2013

A Burning Need

Once in a while, I have a bit of a clear out of bank statements and such. I wrote about it once before, but this time, the urge to light a fire was far more important than the actual paper burning part of the process. I wanted to light a fire. I didn't care that it was dark. I had some stuff to feed the flame, so I asked my Dad to dig out the barbecue, then for a fascinating 45 minutes, I bustled around a pile of burning paper and had a whole lot of fun. Yay!

7/365 - Zan makes a small controlled fire in the dark.

I'm so happy. I love fire. And I love it when noone's bothering me when I have my little fire. It's just me and the dancing flames. Hoorah for fires!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)