Tuesday, 1 January 2013

A New Year 365

I'm not really a resolution sort of girl. I think the one resolution I ever made which stuck was to "always get up before noon". Which, if you think about it, is just good practice really. Especially for a busy person like me.

This year, I decided not to make a resolution as such, but to start a project. A 365 photo project in fact, inspired by one of my favourite blogs, A Beautiful Mess. I've decided to call it 365 days of Zan at Play. I've decided to take time out to play every day and blog about it by using just a photo. Having got really excited thinking about it, here is me enjoying my thoughts and drawing my plans:

1/365 - Zan does some drawing and has an imaginative moment.

Purely as a side note, I had a quick discussion with my lovely friend Morgan about whether my hobby of collecting freebies was a form of play. We decided it kinda is, especially because I get so much joy out of it. So Freebie Fridays will be considered part of my 365 project throughout the year. And if the act of collecting the freebies isn't play, the photography will be :)

You might notice that I am drawing in my Sketchbook. The deadline is imminent so I'm trying to fill it up. Just three more sides to sketch in and then I can send it off to be part of a travelling library. I'm so excited about it! I hope to finish it some time this week. Maybe I should take a photo of each page? I've already taken a photo of a stickman invasion, but that's it! Well, and now my playful ideas are documented too. Wooo!

I'm very excited about a year of possibilities, productivity and play! Hoorah for 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)