Tuesday, 8 January 2013

Banana Pancake

It's no secret that I like dessert. Cakes, pies, biscuits and muffins. Nom nom nom. I like pancakes a lot too, and decided it was high time to have one with a bit of a twist:

8/365 - Zan does some cooking.
I think what I made is a caramelised banana pancake drizzled with a little honey! :)

I quite enjoyed doing a little bit of cooking. It didn't matter whether it was any good, it was just the act of cooking that made me happy. A little bit of creative cooking was my play for the day. I suppose it also helped that I didn't put anything strange in it so the outcome couldn't have been that bad. Just the usual pancake mixture with less flour and milk and then chopped up bananas. I am glad it worked out though because it was delicious. Hoorah for pudding! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)