Friday, 18 January 2013

Freebie Fridays - an assortment of randoms!

I'm particularly excited about this week's free stuff. They aren't the usual teabags or snacks, these ones are actually interesting and useful! Here's the pic:

18/365 - Zan gets excited about freebie hoard
We have:
a small bottle of bucks fizz
a make-up brush
lip gloss
a scented candle
a sample of perfume
a thingy of blusher
a 4 gig memory card
a recipe book for peas
a purple mailing bag

I would like to say right now that some of my freebies (5 to be exact) came from the photoshoot that I had last Saturday with my mum. I thought it was pretty nice of them. It was also awesome of them to give me of my photos for free:

Hehehe. Another photo to show you all, by popular request.

This week has been a good week for unexpected freebies, and I'm pleased to see that my Freebie Fridays page is looking more and more packed with my delicious fabulous and free acquisitions! Roll on next week, hoorah for freebies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)