Friday, 11 January 2013

Freebie Fridays - food, pills and a game

I'm back, I'm back, with another delicious post about my freebie adventures. I know that there are a few of you who follow the ol' Freebie Fridays posts so I apologise for the absence of posts. Freebies are a little harder to get hold of during the festive period.

But I am back, and this week's freebies were obtained by coupons, and a fortunate job placement. Ladies and gentlemen, this week we have:

11/365 - Zan marvels at her freebie acquisitions.
We have:
A carton of juice.
A jar of cooking sauce.
(And because the coupon for the juice was for a much higher amount than the juice itself I managed to get...) A box of pain killers. Oh yes.
Oh, and also, I got a copy of a popular computer game. Very popular.

The freebies are definitely in full flow again. I know I have a whole bunch of things coming this week as well as something that I won... but more on that in next week's Freebie Friday! Woooooo! :) Hoorah for freebies! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)