Saturday, 12 January 2013

Photoshoot

Today I spent the whole afternoon with my mum at a makeover and photoshoot. It was my awesome freebie of the moment, but I will talk about it during next week's Freebie Friday.

My mum's never been to anything like this before so it was fun to take her along for the experience. We had our hair and make-up done, then we had photos taken together and separately. It was good fun, and it was nice to see my mum getting pampered.

12/365 - Zan and Mum, all dressed up and having a bit of a laugh.

This was one of 9 photos that we picked which were thought were really nice. More photos to follow, I should imagine :) I spent a little more money than I wanted to, but it was worth it to have a bit of fun with my mum. :)

Hoorah for photoshoots, and hoorah for mum! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)