Monday, 14 January 2013

Portable Cake Awesomeness

Last week, I found my perfect cake companion. It's lovely, and purple, and shows off my delicious creations:

This is my personal cupcake box, for cupcake joy on the go!

On purchasing this box, I knew I absolutely had to try it out. I had to make a whole batch of cakes just so that I could put on inside this box of joy. But as you might know, I don't usually put a topping on my cakes, but this cake case just screams for a bit of icing. So I did some research and decided on a chocolate fudge icing. And then I did this: 

Vanilla fairy cake with a chocolate fudge icing, sprinkled with white chocolate flakes, and encased in the best cupcake holder ever.

14/365 - Zan gets excited about purple cake cases, and cake.

I don't think I've done much baking since the new year, but there will definitely more. Word on the street is that there might be a charity baking event coming up. That's gonna work in conjunction with a charity auction. More news soon! :) 

Hoorah hoorah for cake, for cake! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)