Saturday, 26 January 2013

SnowZan

For a few brief glorious moments today, I played in the snow. And there was lots of it too. I spent all of last night watching it fall down in cottonball-sized blobs and couldn't wait to get outside! I wished that I had longer to linger today, so I could have made another snow dinosaur, but there just wasn't time! Instead, I just wandered around in my wellies and enjoyed the muchness of the snow:

I decided to wear my wellies today to make sure my feet stayed dry. Good job too because the snow came to just over my ankles.

There's Snow Dinosaur 1. Poor thing survived the snow storm last night. Good job snow dino!

Thought it was a fun photo to take.

Eww, look at the colour of the snow on the main road! Thankful again that I had wellies on!

When I was waiting for the bus, I found a particularly thick patch of snow and decided it was a good time to take a photo. It came to part way up my shin.

26/365 - Zan enjoys much much much snow.
(Gosh, look at my hair, it's epic!)

I'm a bit sad that I didn't get to make Snow Dinosaur 2 today because I was in work, but that's okay. Maybe just one dinosaur a year is enough :) Hoorah for snow, and hoorah for wellies! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)