Saturday, 5 January 2013

We Are Robots.

Taking inspiration from Jon Burgerman, I decided I would settle down to an evening of doodles. Okay, so Jon likes to doodle with monsters generally, but I've never been very good with drawing weird creatures so I thought I would try robots. It's just like loose parts stacked/attached/stuck onto one another in a personified manner. I think it went quite well...

Say hello to all my little robots!

5/365 - Zan draws robots. Many many robots.

I really enjoyed drawing my robot doodles today. It gave me a chance to think through some of the things I need to do in the coming week, and organise my thoughts about a few bits and pieces. Hoorah for drawing, and hoorah for robots! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)