Thursday, 10 January 2013

Zoom Zoom.

It was foggy tonight. It was the type of foggy that my Dad described as thick and heavy like a good cake. It was so foggy that I thought it would be fun to drag my Dad out to do some long exposure photography. Oh yes.

10/365 - Zan takes long exposure photos with excited Dad.

There were a few other awesome pics too, but this one's the best one. It was particularly funny because I chose the time in the evening where traffic was dying down and we had real problems waiting for moments where there was a balance of cars going in both directions. We got there in the end though, and this photo shows the fog as well as some cool car light streaks. Hoorah! :)

I hope to be taking more of these photos this year! Watch this space! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)