Sunday, 17 February 2013

A Beautiful Morning

I hung out with my lovely friend Andy today in a convenient location in the Pennines where we had brunch. It was a beautiful day and I was so glad to be outside. Here's what we saw:

I got my ducks in a row. But duck number one is about to fly away.

48/365 - Zan basks in the Winter sun.

Look at this crazy bird! Apparently it's from Africa or something and it flew over to visit once and never went home!

Look at this view. Absolutely stunning.

Andy and I climbed up to the top of the nearby hill and this is the awesome sight we found. It's so pretty! It wasn't just the climb that took our breath away! :)

And of course I needed to take a photo of my favourite bunny, while I was there. :) I found me a whole family of bunnies! :)

I really enjoyed the sunshine and the company, and the views and the hike. And of course the bunnies! Many more of these little outings to come I think! :) So happy! :) Yay for brunch and hoorah for the Winter sun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)