Tuesday, 26 February 2013

A Spot of Painting

I spent a good portion of my day today preparing my outfit for a special fund raising event for Pop-Up Adventure Play. It's very exciting because it's being hosted by my work, but all raised monies will be donated to my charity. It's pretty awesome if you ask me! My worlds have collided a little, but I'm sure I'll work out when to wear which hat. Here's the poster I made to promote our event:

We'll be auctioning off some awesome video game related products have been kindly donated by game reps, doing some friendly game tournaments, and also having a cake competition. Because cake is important in every aspect of life, even video games.

During the day of 2nd March we'll all be dressed up as video game characters too. I'm pretty excited because which other shop on the high street would be so invested in Cosplay? I've also done this before recently when the Hobbit came out, so I'm not shy to some confused/amused looks. For this Saturday, I'll be serving customers in full character, but what character will this be? Here's a clue, perhaps:

57/365 - Zan breaks out the paints to make her cosplay outfit.
So why would I be painting a piece of cardboard, blue?

This isn't much of a clue but I actually don't think I could show you anything else otherwise you'd know! It's a super popular character so... either try guessing, or come and see me to find out!

So, if you're free this Saturday and you're in Manchester, why don't you pop into my work and come and take pic of me! And if you have any spare pennies, come and put it in my bucket - every little helps to support children's free play. Woohoo! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)