Wednesday, 13 February 2013

An Afternoon Out

I decided that I needed to spend some quality time outside. And I decided that I needed to pootle around my favourite part of Manchester - the Northern Quarter. Here's what I got up to:

Another photo of a snowified Zan.

Fred Aldous - an awesome arts and craft shop that I love to visit! 

Snoopy graffiti! It really made me smile! :)

Penguin in a cubicle poster! :)

Lego Man sticker!

Two very odd but very fun stickers.

44/365 - Zan goes a little crazy in a fabric shop :)

It was a nice day out - I picked up some things I've been meaning to get for ages, got an awesome freebie, and spent a lot of time looking at lots of stuff that I really like. And it snowed. It might not seem much, but it was a lovely way to spend the time, and was play because there was noone else to tell me what to do. Hoorah! :) I feel completely refreshed. Yay! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)