Monday, 25 February 2013

Bread-hogs :)

I have been inspired by recent baking photos on the internet, especially this pic so decided it was a good time to make some bread. Not just any old bread though - hedgehog breads. I used a basic white bread mix and then took some scissors to a rounded ball. This is what they look like out of the oven:

56/365 - Zan makes friends with freshly baked hedgehog bread.

Look a whole family of hedgehogs. The two at the front aren't quite as defined as the two at the back, but the're cute all the same :) Hehe! And delicious! :)

King of the Breadhogs! :)

I was imagining for a minute that if I ever host a woodland themed birthday party, I'd totally make these! I could make them into sandwiches or serve them with soup. They're so cute and silly and just a little bit of fun and eventhough my parents both thought the hedgehogs were a bit daft, they couldn't say it without smiling. They make me so happy! :) Hoorah for baking bread hedgehogs! :) Yay! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)