Sunday, 3 February 2013

Experimentating

I've seen videos, examples, tutorials and all sorts about how to cut a glass bottle into two with nothing but string and nail polish remover. So I thought, well, let me give it a go!

34/365 - Zan unsuccessfully cuts a glass jar and glass bottle into two.

Now, you may think, how could it have been play even though I didn't succeed in my experiment? Well, I had a whole load of fun trying to work out how exactly how to do the experiment what to change and different methods. It was a process, a true play and wonder filled time. And I learned how not to cut glass. Thus, although unsuccessful, my experience was still play.

And of course, I'm totally going to try again. Hahaha. It's the kind of thing that I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)