Saturday, 2 February 2013

First Day at School

Ladies and Gentlemen, I am back at school. I'm so excited and happy at becoming a student all over again. Just over 2 years ago, I hadn't even thought about being at school again (after the first crazy degree) but since then, I have gained a BA in playwork, and yesterday was enrolled to start a completely new phase in my academic life.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I am now a PhD student at Leeds Metropolitan University studying Playwork. Oh yes.

Yay, first day back at school yesterday. The first of a 3 day induction.


This is seconds after I'd enrolled and got my student card. 

33/365 - Zan went outside and ran around for 10 minutes in the sun.

I found some I heart Leeds Met badges.

I loved the reflection of the clouds in the shiny bit of the Leeds Met building.

The end of a super intensive 2 days of training. 

I have another induction day tomorrow, and then I can be released into the crazy PhD world. I am, quite frankly, freaking out. But, and this is a big but, I have found a room full of people who are freaking out like me too. So I'm not on my own. Kinda. And I am excited. I get to study something that I really love and I'll get a qualification! It's so coool! And scary! ARGH! :) I'm good, I think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)