Friday, 22 February 2013

Freebie Fridays - loo roll, zombie kit and other bits and pieces

There is no logical grouping of this week's freebies. They're just really random things, and oddly only one item is edible. The whole collection pales in comparison to last week's haul, but that's okay. Let's see the pic:

53/365 - Zan admires her freebies for it's eclectic variety.
We have:
A 4-pack of super soft toilet tissue
A tube of dissolvable vitamins
A packet of seeds
A thingy of  hair stuff 
A zombie kit
A can of white hair spray
A bottle of fake blood
A tube of very expensive hand cream

Although the quantity of free stuff can't compare to my previous week's acquisition, I reckon the money it would have cost me to buy this week's stuff in real life would have far exceeded last week's loot. I mean, the hand cream alone was supposed to be 8 quid! Gah! As for the Zombie Kit. Well, I'll leave it to you to work out how I managed to get that one! :)

So yes, admire the Freebie Fridays Page of Glory. Or at one point I'll give it some clever fantastical name. Any suggestions? Hoorah for free stuff! :)

2 comments:

  1. I would love the zombie kit :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, well it might be up for grabs at one point! Who are you and what might you use the zombie kit for? :D

      Delete

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)